Lawson Middle School
Welcome to Lawson Middle School
- Represent our school in an outstanding manner.
- Work to the best of your ability.
- Treat others with dignity, worth and respect.
- Keep our campus beautiful and clean.
- Obey all the rules and regulations set forth by your teachers and the school.
- Reach beyond your grasp and learn new things.
- Make us all proud of you.
Please feel free to contact the office with any questions. Our office hours are 7:30 am to 3:20 pm.
Address: 602 Bob Gill Drive
School phone: 816-580-7279
School fax: 816-296-3164
Have a wonderful year!
Tammy Dunn, Principal
Education is not the filling of a bucket,
but the lighting of a fire.
-W. B. Yeats
Mission Statement: To provide students with an educational environment which will motivate them to achieve their potential and to serve as a resource center for the community in promoting lifetime learning experiences.
| Allergy Controlled Environment
At Lawson Middle School, we have many students with peanut and nut allergies. For some students this can be life threatening. Strict avoidance of peanuts, nuts, and nut products is the only way to prevent a life threatening reaction. We are asking for your assistance in providing the students with a safe learning environment.
* Please DO NOT send any peanut or nut containing products for your child to eat for lunch or snack in school.
* Exposure to peanuts or nuts through contact or ingestion can cause a severe life-threatening reaction to those who are allergic to them. If your child has eaten peanuts or nut containing products, please be sure your child's hands have thoroughly been washed prior to entering school.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, as we work together to keep our school safe for all students.